Contact the BCBL
Contact us by phone, email or social networks. The library staff works electronically and you can send us any request.
Note: Icon provided by Smashicons
The BCBL team recommends you ...
Before you start work from home or studying listen to this song (YouTube) on your computer or device, and it will charge you with positive energy.
- Create your workspace, office or study space, don't make it on the couch, make a corner of your home and make this area comfortable.
- It's important to have a routine, wake up and start working at the same time every day.
- Do not work / study in sleeping clothes, put on your street clothes, it's important not to get bad habits and feel like you were in class or in the office.
- Spend time on your morning routines and spend time on daily rutines. Get up and start straight studying or working can be stressful.
- Do not open the fridge! Prepare your meal as you always do, don't visit the fridge every 10 minutes, so if you are hungry at 12, don't empty the fridge, eat as you normally do.
- If you are sharing a flat, put on a headset to avoid external distractions and focus on your own work.